Ragini Elizabeth Michaels is the creator of Centered 24-7 – Leading From The Eye Of The Storm and the Paradox Management Certification Training.
Ragini’s work is best described as a consciousness-expanding method. It opens the door to a single empowering and transformational perspective based on the guidance and wisdom of mystic psychology. Her work also includes the power of NLP to assure the creation of a new neural coding in your brain to provide you with easier and quicker access to this transforming world view.
She is the founder of Facticity® Trainings, Inc., a training and consulting company established in 1988 offering certification in Paradox Management, Centered 24-7, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
Her original work on the Psychology of Paradox has received critical acclaim and taken her throughout America, Canada, Europe, and India presenting workshops and seminars. She is the creator of eight hypnosis guided meditation mp3’s, as well as a Best Selling Author.
Her three books on paradox and her newest volumes of poetic musings are available now at Amazon.com. For reviews and more information: The Wildly Quiet Presence of God: Musings Of A Modern Marketplace Mystic and The Jewels Of Here And Now: Awe, Reverence, And Ever Deepening Gratitude.
Ragini is a true expert on human communication styles, practical spirituality, and
how to neutralize polarization & redirect its power
She also offers experience-led mentoring and coaching. Her approach relies on the practical application of her behavioral change skills. But she also brings her personal wisdom from over 4 decades of exploring meditation, contemplation, and spiritual inquiry and applying that wisdom to the challenges of living in a paradoxical and uncertain world.
These elements create a unique perspective and style that supports people’s desire to blend the wisdom of their spiritual lives into the fabric of their material lives. Ragini’s approach results in a decrease of stress, an increase of clarity around your sense of purpose, and access to more joy and inspiration from daily living.
- Degree in Physiological Psychology, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Certified International Trainer of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) & Ericksonian Hypnosis by the International Society of NLP
- Certified Hypnotherapist through the American Board of Hypnotherapy & National Guild of Hypnotists
- Certified Coach through The Women’s Leadership Institute For Conscious Coaching
- Certified Practitioner of HBLU Levels 1 thru 4 (Healing From The Body Level Up)
- Certified Instructor through the International Hypnosis Federation
- Graduate of the Institute for Creative Development in Seattle, WA
- Member of ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- Practitioner of Energy Psychology Tools
- The originator of The Paradoxical Enneagram – Personality Typing & Holy Ideas
- Mindfulness & Meditation In The Work World
The Buddha Meets Neuroscience (Jack Kornfield/Dan Siegel), GSH (Guided Self-Healing), The Enneagram, Body Talk Systems, Chakra Healing, Creative Systems Theory, Learning Communities, and Organizational Development, Modeling & Systems Thinking.
Also, Modeling Patterns of Psychic Healing, Leadership & Business Applications of NLP, Patterns Of Addiction in the Business Organism, Psycho-Neuro-Immunology, Transpersonal Psychology, Process Psychology, The Psychology of Meditation, Quantum Psychology, Quantum Physics, Complexity Theory, and on-going personal meditation retreats around the globe since 1975.
Kirk VandenBerghe: Technology, Marketing, & Web Design
Ambodha Robert Hanson: Music, Recording, & Videographer
Lynne Tuel – Virtual Assistant
Want To Have A Conversation?
Feel free to schedule your complimentary 30-minute conversation with Ragini by entering your info below: